This is my working solution to have EasyBoot manage Acronis TrueImage v. 9.0 (actual "Home edition"), Acronis Disk Director Suite v. 10.0, and Norton Ghost v.10.
I tested the resulting CD on 3 different PCs with Pentium 4, an ACER Travelmate notebook with Intel Centrino, a PC with an AMD Athlon 64. The CD worked on all the 5 PCs without problems.a) TrueImage:
1) - Create an ISO image with "Bootable Rescue Media Builder" and open it by UltraISO, or
- open the rescue CD if you already have it;
2) - Select the disk icon in the upper left panel and press F4 to extract all files and folders to c:\easyboot\disk1
3) - Choose 'Bootable'->'Generate Bootinfotable, if this is not already checked;
- Choose 'Bootable'->'Save boot file' to extract boot image from the ISO, or
- Choose 'Bootable'->'Extract Boot file from CD/DVD' (the rescue CD);
save it as 'c:\easyboot\disk1\ezboot\ti.bif' (the real name does not matter)
4) Use 'bootinfotable;run ti.bif' as command to load it.
This is a method similar to the one explained in the (Topic: How to load acronis true image)
, added with the extraction of the other files on the original image. I had the inspiration from Topic: Boot ISO images with easyboot, Booting ISO images.
In this way I regained the mouse control, and a more complete environment.b) Disk Director:
1) as for TrueImage
2) nothing to do; the upper right panel appears empty
3) as for TrueImage, and save the boot file as 'c:\easyboot\disk1\ezboot\dd.bif' (the real name does not matter)
4) Use 'bootinfotable;run dd.bif' as command to load it.
Unfortunately, it seems that creating an "All in one" ISO with "Bootable Rescue Media Builder" does not work. But with EasyBoot there is no problem to build menus up to 36 menu items, so you only need to do more steps...c) Norton Ghost:
1) - Copy folder I386 from ghost boot CD, or from ghost ISO file (you already have it if you purchased Ghost 10 with download only) with UltraISO, selecting only it in the upper right panel and pressing F4, to c:\easyboot\disk1
2) - Copy ident files (WIN51, WIN51IA and WIN51IA.SP1) from root of ghost-CD (or from inside of ISO-file selecting all them and pressing F4) to c:\easyboot\disk1
3) - Use 'run w2ksect.bin' as command to load it.
This is mainly the same in Topic: ERD2005, Ghost PE and bcdw
; but i had no need to do the steps:3. Download hacked setupldr.bin from here= http://www.encoremedias.com/MSFN/setupldr.bin
Replace setupldr.bin in folder GHPE whit this hacked file.I really do not know what that hacked setupldr.bin should do!
At last you will have in c:\easyboot\disk1:
all the original files, plus
I hope that this helps someone!