(balder @ May 05 2013,15:05)
Quote: "Hi Plz Add Help In ubuntu 13."
I found and downloaded 'desktop-version' of UBUNTU_13_4.ISO for a couple of minutes ago
I followed tutorial in post nr; 2 above and it worked okay
Note: in case you are interested to change name to UBUNTU13.ISO you do as follow:
1. Open downloaded 'grub-kicker-image' 'ubuntu11.img' (I use UltraIso to this) and extract text-file 'menu.lst'
2. Edit extracted text-file 'menu.lst' (use Notepad) and simply change name in all text from UBUNTU11.ISO to UBUNTU13.ISO
3. Save changes to text-file 'menu.lst' and insert 'menu.lst' back to 'ubuntu11.img' (overwriting existing 'menu.lst'
4. Save 'ubuntu11.img' (Save as) ubuntu13.img to folder EZBOOT
5. Rename ISO-file to exactly the same name as used in 'menu.lst' (UBUNTU13.ISO) and copy ISO to the root in EasyBoot (folder 'disk1' is the root in EasyBoot if you wonder)
6. Use menu command: run ubuntu13.img
7. Tick only 'Joliet' when creating ISO in EasyBoot
Note: tutorial in post nr; 2 works from both DVD-unit as from USB drive
<3 Shahsavar <3