Joined: Mar. 2011
||Posted on: Apr. 01 2011,00:04
- 9 steampunk wallpapers
- 1 sample menu file (stmpnk.ezb)
How to use it:
- Always keep backup before modifying any file.
- Pick your background.
- Using any image editor software put a logo in it (the background that you picked) and save with a different name (for using it as a logo file).
- You can make some great looking logos online at cooltext.com.
- Save the background and logo files as bmp, 640x480, 256 color.
- Copy the background, logo, and sample menu (stmpnk.ezb) to \disk1\ezboot.
- Execute "stmpnk.ezb"
- Modify the "Logo Image" and "Text Image" text boxes in Easyboot's "File" tab as needed picture.
- You can achieve transparent menu by selecting the same color for "Back" and "Fore" in "Highlight" and "Normal" options under "Menu" tab picture.
- For menu items, notice the pattern. Use some simple math to position your menu items as you want.
- If all goes well this is one of the infinite possible outcomes.