[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 2 of 2<<12

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: New Avira and Kasper problem< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 11
balder Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 10 2014,14:10  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

@Behdadsoft

Quote: "also memdisk don't work. new kaspersky iso have some change with older version"

Sure that could be the case, but give this a chance:

To solve Kaspersky from USB device, do as follow:

1. Create a folder rescue in EasyBoot\disk1

2. Copy kaspersky.iso-file to folder rescue and rename ISO to exactly rescue.iso

3. Open rescue.iso-file (I used UltraIso) and extract file livecd to EasyBoot\disk1.

4. Still having ISO opened in UltraIso, continue with deleting file livecd and also delete folder rescue. Choose 'Save As' and save reduced ISO-file to inside of folder rescue using name rescueusb.iso

5. Rename file livecd in folder disk1 to liveusb

In folder disk1 you should have a file liveusb and a new folder rescue - inside folder rescue you should have two ISO-files rescue.iso and rescueusb.iso

6. Download my 'kicker-image' KASPERSKY.img from HERE

7. Copy 'kicker-image' to folder rescue

6. Use menu command in Easyboot menu:  run /rescue/KASPERSKY.img
Note. You can also test skipping my kicker-image and directly use menu command:  run /rescue/rescueusb.iso

7. When creating ISO in Easyboot, only tick 'Joliet' followed by
'Burn' to USB as usual :;):

---------------------

regards balder

Edited by balder on Jun. 24 2015,09:10

--------------
Download complete set of scripts including help file HERE
Note: Script collection updated 2019-05-19. Scripts mainly support EasyBoot_6.5 or later
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 12
Behdadsoft Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2014,01:38 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thanks balder, but I need run kaspersky on cd no usb.
 Post Number: 13
balder Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2014,03:10 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

@kBehdadsoft

Quote: "but I need run kaspersky on cd no usb"

Sorry for the missunderstanding :D

This is what I did:

1. Open Kaspersky ISO-file (I used UltraIso) and extract folder 'rescue' and file 'livecd' to folder disk1

2. Delete folder 'rescue' and file 'livecd' inside ISO-file that you still have opened in UltraIso

3. Save reduced ISO-file to folder 'disk1' using name KASPERSKY10.ISO
Note: it's vital you use uppercase to name (must be KASPERSKY10.ISO and not kaspersky10.iso)

4. Download 'kicker-image' kaspersky10.img from HERE
Again I repeat; Use UPPERCASE to ISO-name (must be KASPERSKY10.ISO) because 'kicker-image' is case sensitive to names when run from CD/DVD-unit - but not case sensitive when run in USB environment :O

5. Copy 'kicker-image' to folder EZBOOT and use menu command:  run kaspersky10.img

6. Tick 'Joliet' when creating ISO in EasyBoot

Note: I have tested this in several different environments /different computers) including test in 'virtual environment' such as qemu
However the qemu is a terrible slow way to full-fill tests on :(  Extremely slow in its response - but working :cool:
-------------------

regards balder

--------------
Download complete set of scripts including help file HERE
Note: Script collection updated 2019-05-19. Scripts mainly support EasyBoot_6.5 or later
 Post Number: 14
Behdadsoft Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2014,06:00 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thanks balder :D
 Post Number: 15
Legacy Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 09 2014,06:28 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hi Balder,

I have been using easyboot for a few years now and have watched this forum for iso updates etc. I decided to create a new multiboot and the old methods of Kaspersky are working in virtual environment test for me, but a kernal panic, when booting live.

Your new method solved my problem after 6 hours of messing. I managed to get a VBA32, Dr web, Comodo rescue disc, and Anvi rescue disk ( Anvi was a pain and took a while to get working ).

My other stick has a load of main system iso boot tools which work flawless.

Thanks for your work.

I have made grub for dos and syslinux boot cds in the past, but find easyboot is more stable on more hardware.

regards

Legacy
14 replies since Jun. 22 2014,12:34 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 2 of 2<<12
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply New Avira and Kasper problem
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code